Thursday, November 16, 2017

Fireplace Shaped Dies Elegant Christmas Card with Vanessa

Hello everybody! Vanessa here today with a cozy card using the Fireplace Shaped DiesThese dies are genius! I thought a lot about how I wanted my fireplace to look like and decided to go with a clean & elegant version:

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fireplace Shaped Dies Elegant Christmas Card by Vanessa Menhorn

First, I die-cut my card base from white cardstock and assembled back and front. Then I die-cut the rest of the fire place and adhered everything. I die-cut the stockings from patterned paper, slid them onto black twine and tied the twine to the card.

Now I die-cut the pot (the bowl from Blissfull Baking) and the tree (from Gleeful Reindeer), colored them with Copics and adhered them.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fireplace Shaped Dies Elegant Christmas Card by Vanessa Menhorn

Finally, I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment from Christmas Home onto a strip of black cardstock, trimmed it and adhered it to the mantel.

I wish we had a fireplace in our home! But unfortunately it is not very common any more in Germany. Now I can at least create as many as I want to!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Blissful Baking Dies
Blissful Baking Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Gleeful Reindeer Dies
Gleeful Reindeer Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Christmas Home Stamps
Christmas Home Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fireplace Shaped Dies
Fireplace Shaped Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: